4.30pm to 8pm Friday 25 November
10.30am to 2pm Saturday 26 November
This course will develop candidates ability to understand and draft a variety of legal documents. The course will be delivered by James Stephenson who is a qualified and practising English Solicitor and experienced legal english trainer. To enquire further or book, please call 912907842, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page
The course will cover the following key skills
- Basic elements of legal language, including common collocations and common language use.
- Use of Here-, There- and Where words,
- Phrasal verbs and problem words in legal English.
- Legal English Prepositions and difference between English and American Writing styles
- Legal English writing standards, stylistic issued, discourse markers and how to achieve clarity of expression
- Legal English Contracts, drafting style
- How to structure contracts, typical clauses and drafting style.
- How to draft commercial contracts including sale of goods agreements, Share Purchase Agreements etc.
- Drafting other documents including court applications.
- Drafting legal correspondence to clients, 3rd parties including letters e-mails and memorandum.
The course will be priced at €199. To book or enquire further please either call or fill in the contact form below.